1958 Stardust Hard Collar Golf Shirt
Slip into a 1958 Stardust, drop the top, turn up the Sinatra, and take your sweet time cruising down the 111. Whether you're tucked in the cooling shadows of the Santa Rosa Mountains with one hand on the wheel, or you're in the fairway 169 yards out with two hands on a 7-iron, the '58 Stardust will give you all the swank and style to slow things down and savor all of life's best pleasures. This garment is for those who aren't in a hurry and believe a good time should last a long time.
Inspired by the timeless swank of the Golden Era, our hard collar golf shirt has all the looks and feels.
- 80/20 cotton-poly soft-jersey fabric
- Classic coconut four-button placket
- Tailored hard-collar
- California designed textile pattern
- Cut longer for a perfectly comfortable tuck
- Size chart in photo carousel
This is a luxury garment and requires the care worthy of one.
- Please avoid laundering with heat
- Delicately wash with cold water and hang dry
- Finish with a press (or a steam) to remove wrinkles
- Dry cleaning always encouraged
We believe dressing to the nines is worth every extra step. And once you do it, you will too.