K.O.D. Hard Collar in Hope White
Shine as bright as the spotlight that followed around the entertainer of the century for over 80 years of his illustrious life. The King of the Dez in Bob Hope White is a tribute to a worldwide legend who specifically helped to put the Coachella Valley on the map. Mr. Hope was a trailblazer in turning Palm Springs and the surrounding area into "Hollywood's Playground." He showed up, and the rest followed. This golf shirt isn't for the one who answers the call. It's for the one who makes it.
Inspired by the timeless swank of the Golden Era, our hard collar golf shirt has all the looks and feels.
- 98% poly, 2% Elastane
- Silky-soft jersey fabric
- UPF 30 sun protection, moisture wicking
- Classic coconut four-button placket
- Tailored hard-collar
- California designed
- Cut longer for a perfectly comfortable tuck
This is a luxury garment and requires the care worthy of one.
- Never launder with heat
- Delicately wash with cold water and hang dry
- Finish with a press (or a steam) to remove wrinkles
- Dry cleaning always encouraged
We believe dressing to the nines is worth every extra step. And once you do it, you will too.